SETTING UP SWIBO TILT FOR YOUR TRAINING
Your Swibo Tilt Account allows you go log in and use the software once it's installed.
Each Personal Account comes with a 14-day free trial, so you can make sure Swibo Tilt is right for you.
Without a Physiotherapist or Personal Trainer
Register for your Personal Account for $19.99 per month.
With a Physiotherapist or Personal Trainer
For a Linked Account ask your physiotherapist to add you to their account.
Personal Accounts give you access to all Swibo Tilt balance games to play from home.
Linked Accounts are connected to your physio or trainer's account to track progress and assign custom exercises.
To Connect the App to your computer:
- Connect your phone to the same Wifi network as your computer.
- Run Swibo Tilt on your Computer
- If you are using Bluetooth on the Android Version, ensure Bluetooth is enabled and that you have selected the your PC from the list of devices shown.
To use Swibo Tilt you'll need balance boards for the exercises, you can use either a custom Swibo Tilt board from us, or any other balance board you have available.
Swiobo Tilt Boards come in two versions, Basic and Advanced, for different balancing difficulties.
1. Run the app on your smartphone.
2. Place the smartphone in the recess in the centre of the board.
3. Place the board cover provided on top of the phone.
If you're looking for other boards, click the below links for a distributor in your region:
Swibo is not associated with any of the above distributors.
Whichever board you choose, you're now ready to enjoy using Swibo Tilt!